Great, easy to follow tips and programs on how to improve your golf game. Now that the cold weather is upon us, there is an opportunity to practice at home or at an indoor range using the tips provided by Consistent Golf.
Here is a small sample from The Stress-Free Golf Swing…
First I want you to imagine…
– Swinging without a million and one swing thoughts going through your head.
– Playing golf and not trying to find a swing to use that day, because you have a simple one you can rely on and trust.
– Having one key move that you practice and perfect, and the rest of the swing just falls into place.
– Swinging with one key swing thought and that swing thought staying the same, from one swing to the next and from one game to the next.
The advice I give you in this book is for you to have the simplest golf swing on earth. It finally solves the problem of golf swing timing for us busy golfers who don’t spend hours every day hitting balls.
The golf swing plane is an imaginary flat service that is used to determine what path certain parts of the body and club are travelling on throughout the golf swing.
A lot of times when people look at the swing plane they only look at the shaft. But the shaft is only moving as a result of the body movements. So you need to look very carefully at the plane your body is moving on when looking at swing plane.
There are three swing planes in the golf swing, and they are:
1. The backswing plane
2. The downswing plane, and
3. The follow-through plane
It’s important to note that I said above “certain parts of the body and club”, because when you swing your shoulders move on a plane. Your elbows move on a plane. Your hands move on a plane, your club moves on a plane etc, etc.
That’s why if you see someone analyzing a golf swing, they’ll draw a lot of lines to try to analyze what plane different parts of the body and club are moving on.
To change your swing you need to…..
1. Have a clear idea in your mind as to how you want to swing, and
2. Groove that swing over and over again.
The fact is, if you want to improve your ball striking you need to change your swing, so that you get to impact consistently in a great position so the ball goes long and straight, consistently.
Then you need to groove that new swing over and over again, so that out on the golf course you just automatically swing great. So there is a perfect swing for you, you just need to find it. Everybody is an individual and every swing is individual. A perfect swing for someone else will not necessarily be a perfect swing for you. So there’s not ‘one’ perfect swing, but there is a perfect swing for you.